460cc Flowed Injectors

Pav

Member +
For Sale: 460 cc Injectors, flowed and tested.

Condition: Some cosmetic damage but in full working order!

Info: I just recieved these back from being cleaned and flowed by Injector-Tune. They're working well and will suit a starlet running anything from an aggressive hybrid setup to a high boost TD04/5. I planned to use them with my forged TD04 setup but the car is for sale now and decided its probably better to sell these seperately as the car is now for sale! I tested them myself to double-check that they are working fine.

Price and Conditions: I think these will have to be temporarily removed from sale. My local tuner rang me today and after a chat about his standalone (currently in testing stage) I have decided to keep these to help develop it.

If this falls through, I will bump these back up for sale and update the thread. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Pics:

DSCF1545.jpg

Cheers,

Pav

Last edited:

sanchez

Member +
Do you have something to prove that they have been checked and are working by the company that did it??
If so will be interested :D

Pav

Member +
Here is the chart I recieved with the injectors. James (at Injector-Tune) confirmed with me on the phone that the leak on injector 3 was so minute that it can be classed as negligable. He assured me that a leak of this magnitune is not uncommon on injectors and is not a problem even at full duty cycle.

When testing them, I ran the car at idle for a few minutes with some reving to see if any leakage could be seen, I saw nothing whatsoever. I took the car for a drive and they performed as they should with no leakage on close inspection afterwards. Dry as a bone like the standard injectors that are back in now.

Here are the charts. The flow rates are within 4ccs of each other and resistance is good. A good working set of injectors.

DSCF1546.jpg

Hope this helps you guys. :)

Last edited:

pc18

North West England Area Rep.
can i just ask how much it costs to get injectors cleaned? ive a set i wouldn't mind getting them checked out

Pav

Member +
Injector-tune charge £50 to clean and flow test 4 injectors matey :)

Just give them an email and they'll get back to you promptly.

Pav

Member +
I believe they were originally from another toyota, speedvision would know as they came from them.

It looks like I may be keeping these as my tuner has just told me his standalone should be ready for testing in the next week and my car is one of the gineapigs for its development. These injectors will definately be needed for the new map so selling them now may be unwise.

No one has come up with a serious cash offer for the car yet so I might just keep it and get it running some more power, it would be a shame not to :)