5e build

bigash

Fresh Recruit
hi people
can anyone point me in the right direction as i want a 5e engine built for my starlet without getting ripped off or does anyone know of one being sold please help!!!!!

AdamB

Member +
Expect to pay a premium for a 5e engine as they are getting hard to find. Try traders on here, they may have one laying around. They will also build one for you :)

callum

Member +
i got a whole paeso. decent alloys exhaust. sparco hanesses omp strut brace. new lowering springs. for 200. bargin. still had mot.

John@ECC

Lifer
We have a 5E engine that we just stripped for a customer last week (built by another tuner which in the end he didnt trust). The engine has never even been started before and will be assembled this week to be sold as he is now going down a different route.

I can post some pics tomarrow if you want. There is a ported and polished head aswell if your interested or it can be sold with a std head.

John@ECC

Lifer
i got a whole paeso. decent alloys exhaust. sparco hanesses omp strut brace. new lowering springs. for 200. bargin. still had mot.

If you have still got the paseo and can meet us somewhere along the road to stranraer in the next few weeks we will take it.