6 second abs

danb87

South East England Area Rep
ive seen the advert, the people are crap actors. so must be random people i assume. its all about the perfect pushups.there good. worth the money. but i cant figure out the abs thing weird motion too doo it, but i assume thats the beer belly telling my brain not too purchase lol

jonny-boi32

Member +
a guy in my last job come about having a load of these, so i got one with the intension of paying, but he moved till another job before i could, such a shame, anyway, i wouldnt bother, but if you want one, if i can source mine out, cover the postage and you can have it. there is even a instruction dvd in the box for those spanners who cant figure it out.lol

scot-ish

Member +
sit ups are pointless.

that 6 sec abs would work, if you used it right, reverse, and side would deffo work, couple that with crunches, and plank and you will get somewhere.

thing people forget about abs are, everyone has a set, the point is, the lower the bodyfat %, the more they will be on show, so no matter how many crunches or that you do, if you eat shite, and dont have the metabolism/workout to burn of more than you eat, then there wont be any definition.

glanzanut

Lifer
sit ups are pointless.

that 6 sec abs would work, if you used it right, reverse, and side would deffo work, couple that with crunches, and plank and you will get somewhere.

thing people forget about abs are, everyone has a set, the point is, the lower the bodyfat %, the more they will be on show, so no matter how many crunches or that you do, if you eat shite, and dont have the metabolism/workout to burn of more than you eat, then there wont be any definition.

gd advice dude, the reason i was looking at one was because i cant do sit ups cause i blew a disk in my back last year and they just kill me. so reckon this wouldnt be as bad. cant see why it wouldnt work tbh looks a decent bit of kit

glanzanut

Lifer
a guy in my last job come about having a load of these, so i got one with the intension of paying, but he moved till another job before i could, such a shame, anyway, i wouldnt bother, but if you want one, if i can source mine out, cover the postage and you can have it. there is even a instruction dvd in the box for those spanners who cant figure it out.lol

cheers dude, already ordered one though. thanks for the kind offer though :)

chickenn

Member +
Had ago a 1 of these when they first came out dnt go much your better off doing sit up bout quarter way up hold and go back down

Vglanza

Member +
If you back is bad you could try too lay flat on your back, hands down by your side and lift you feet 6 inches of the ground. very good for you core muscles, used too do it when i Boxed, but As Scot-ish said your diet is everything with regular excercise.