6 Starlet Gearboxes For Sale 2 Glanza, 4 GT

Paddy

Lifer
For sale: 6 Glanza/GT Gearboxes

Item Condition: Used, need repairing, please read

Price and price conditions: £45 per box or £250 for the lot

Extra Info: right i have just had a clear out of my cellar and ive had these sitting there for quite some time now. the boxex have been mixed up over time and i cannot gaurentee which is which but, 2 of the boxes only need a couple of synchros going, one is 1st and 2nd, the other in 3rd and 4th. 1 box i had the clutch explode on me and i just replaced the box just incase it was damaged, the other boxes developed a vibrating in the at anything over half throttle. im sure they will be good to some one that knows what there doing, im sure at least 2 good boxes can be made out of these, none of them are high milage, they range from 40,000 to 80,000. they all need a good clean up to. any extra info please message me.

Pictures:

Contact Details: pm

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: collection may be able to arrange courier but it will be expencive due to the weight

Paddy

Lifer
Now £30 a box need them gone, will end up scrapping them otherwise seems such a waste though

Paddy

Lifer
Afraid not I work next door to a courier think they'd only charge £20 for 1 box, let me know if ur interested

LeCid974

Fresh Recruit
hi, where abouts is reunion island? ill have to speak to the courier on monday

réunion Island is a french island next to mauritius in indian ocean.. you can send it to me by boat, it will take about 5 or 6 weeks but its priceless for me ... :)
complete adress is
rodrigue wenzinger (found me on facebook)
33bis rue theresien cadet
apt 98 res araborea
97490 sainte clotilde
reunion

thank you :)

Paddy

Lifer
if you can arrange a courier then that would be ok but im not sure how i would go about sending it to you. ANY OFFERS ON THESE LET ME KNOW NEED THEM GONE AND WOULD SEEM SUCH A SHAME TO SCRAP THEM, £25 a box delivered to uk