96 p reg modified glanza for sale £4995o.n.o

mossy

Member +
For sale:996 toyota starlet glanza highly modified

Item Condition:good condition with some small carpark dents and scratches

Price and price conditions:£4995o.n.o

Extra Info:
Engine
Garret classic T3 hybrid turbo with smaller exhaust housing (done 200 miles from recondition)
WEPR stainless steel manifold
36 mm external waste gate
Custom made downpipe and exhaust
Blitz intercooler
460cc injector
Engine tourqe dumper
TRD engine mount
GReddy fuel regulator
Ported and polished head
AC removed
Up rated fuel pump
NGK spark plugs7
Up rated spark plugs lead blue ( japaneese unknown brand)
Up rated clutch disks (japaneese unknown brand)
Up rated clutch line blue (starletgtturbo.co.uk)
Stainless steel oil catch can
WEPR radiator
Electronics management
GReddy Ultimate e-manage with field harness
GReddy e-01 boost controller
Handling & breaks
KYB street dumper
Toms 15” wheels with r1 toyo tyre
3g disks
Green stuff pads
Up rated break lines (starletgtturbo.co.uk)
Momo steering wheel
Others extras and info
AEU air fuel ratio gauge
Boost gauge
GReddy gear knob
Cat 1 cobra alarm
New battery
Cam belt recently done

this car runs perfectly, but i would recommend remapping as i have done some modification after last time been in tuner garage

it comes with all the japland paper work and standard parts like exhaust, itercooler,ect
and still got 8 months mot and tax
Pictures:
100920070461.jpg
[/IMG]
IMG_3109.jpg
[/IMG]

Contact Details:moss600@yahoo.co.uk

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:

Last edited:

mossy

Member +
sweet glanza mate, sure it will sell no problem...what bhp has it got and what boost pressure is it running?

thax m8,the last time we tested was running with JAM ecu and 0.9 bar got up to 207bhp, the ecu was not supporting my mods so i got an emanage ultimate instead, and we havent tested with this lot of spec

mossy

Member +
thanx for your comments guys, yea its cheap because sadly i have to let it go due to needing cash to start the new job, and cheap to cover remapping and quick sale:(

Shorty

Member +
noooooooooooooo! cant belive your selling it mate. i remeber talking to you about your car when you came to pc world when i used to work there. i sold mine when i started my new job then a few months later missed it so much i had to get a new one. dont do it :(

mossy

Member +
noooooooooooooo! cant belive your selling it mate. i remeber talking to you about your car when you came to pc world when i used to work there. i sold mine when i started my new job then a few months later missed it so much i had to get a new one. dont do it :(
hay shorty good to see again m8, yea i done loads of things to it and i will miss it as soon as she goes but there is no other choice as i thought about it log and hard, btw let me know if you know any body wnats starbo
cheers

glanzanut

Lifer
what a buy at that price for the mods its running!!! someone wants to snap this up big time! gd luck matey!!!

SooperD

Member +
Nice car there mate.. lovin the mod list.. Good luck with the sale. Seems that hardly anyone is willing to pay money for cars tho these days.. Me included lol, but thats just because i cant afford too not that i dont want too :p.

mossy

Member +
Nice car there mate.. lovin the mod list.. Good luck with the sale. Seems that hardly anyone is willing to pay money for cars tho these days.. Me included lol, but thats just because i cant afford too not that i dont want too :p.
tell me about it m8, i fancy a rear wheel drive car (jap ofcours) but i cant afford to