98 glanza for sale

Mike_ep91

Member +
Ok, so the time has come to sell my starlet. Main reason for the sale im returning to college and cant afford to keep it.

For sale: Toyota Starlet Glanza

Item Condition: Used

Price and price conditions: €4800 ono may p/x with cash my way for something that aint modified.

Engine:
Autobahn fmic
Sps m/s ceramic coated mani
Sps s/s decat
Magnecore 8mm leads
ngk iridium plugs
Hks actuator
Greddy Type-S bov
k&n filter relocated to front bumper
Hdi ebc
hks fcd
sard rrfpr
Rs*r exmag 2 1/2" cat back exhaust system
a/c removed

Chassis:
League helix wheels
lightweight Blue wheel nuts
3g grooved disks
Mintex pads
Oem front and rear strut braces
Tanabe Sustec Coilovers
Toyo T1r's 195x50x15
trd mounts to be fitted

Interior:
Recaro bucket seats
Dished steering wheel
Autogauge boost gauge
Apexi rsm
Richbrook gear knob
Trd horn button

Exterior:
Carbon culture front bumper
JAM sideskirts
JAM eyebrows
Livesports Rear Spoiler
Oem rear lip
Glanza S bonnet

Extra Info:
The car has 195k kms on the engine, the car has been serviced every 3000-4000kms and the oil changed. Never misses a beat and starts 1st turn of the key every time.

The body work on the car is fairly good, however, there is a crack in the passenger sideskirt and a small dent in the bonnet. Im going to be getting these fixed with the new 2-3 weeks so it will be mint once again.

The car made 184bhp at 1 bar of boost, car pulls well and is quick for still running a ct9.

Taxed until end of November 2010

Nct until march 2012

Contact Details: Via PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick Up only

Picture001.jpg

pics70224.jpg

pics024.jpg

280210027.jpg

pics70218.jpg

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
didnt expect this mike ,worth that all day long with the kit and interior , best of luck with future plans

Mike_ep91

Member +
thanks for all the comments lads, its killin me too put it up for sale. Ill see what interest I get and if I dont get the askin price im not lettin it go. If I can sort out funds ill be holding onto it.

corofin12345

Member +
mike i dont want to be holding up your for sale thread but the way i look at it, you could go down to the shop tonight and wreak the car in a crash and where would you stand then.. theres always a way man just dont do something ull regret..

gglavin

Member +
ah dude, mint example of an ep91, clean as you can get & with those mods.....I have to say you will regret it man, some one will snap this up. but I can totally understand, my car is sitting around & have barely drove it. GLWTS