98 Red auto Glanza

Status
Not open for further replies.

glanov

Fresh Recruit
Item Condition: very good

Price & Conditions: £1600

Item Description: 98 red auto glanza with 65000 kilometres on her.
standard with all the factory lips and a few optonal extras,
ingnition barrel light, boot mat and also factory speakers duck spoiler and wind deflecters, only other extras are a turbo timer and alloys, only had this car a few months and shes been in the garage but plans have changed so im gonna sell her on, only 1 problem with this car is that one side has been sprayed a lighter colour of red after it was keyed at some point, apart from that this car is very clean.
taxed to 31/8/12
moted to 5/9/12

Pictures:
226.jpg

216.jpg

219.jpg

205.jpg

212.jpg

207.jpg

214.jpg

215.jpg

208.jpg

Contact Details: pm or andy on 07990932419

Postage & Packaging / Delivery:collection only, i live ten mins away from 2 airports and 2 ports

glanov

Fresh Recruit
start gettin some monies saved for one mayb lol although need to start thinking about a house to :( lol

Andy

tonygt

Member +
Has this sold and how to go about registering it I want to drive it back is it hard for the paperwork

tonygt

Member +
Do I just drive over waters any duty or idea to get car over driven would cost me is this still forsale too..

Paul_JJ

Member +
Do I just drive over waters any duty or idea to get car over driven would cost me is this still forsale too..

It's hard to understand, but it looks like the guy doesn't realize the N.I. is a part of the UK. No duties, it's the UK registered car!

glanov

Fresh Recruit
cheers guys, yea N.I is part of the uk so just arrive and drive really, when i went to the mainland for my supra i needed to fill out a form just to say its was now regestered in n.I but apart from that no other costs apart from flight and ferry home ;) cheers

andy

richglanzav

Member +
dude what part of the car is a different colour? like a smudge where its been touched up you mean? have you got a better picture of the affected area?

might be interested in this as a daily. cheers.

glanov

Fresh Recruit
hay mate, the right hand side has been sprayed, if its a daily i prob wouldnt do anythin about it but im fussy when it comes to cars lol like to have then clean and perfect lol

andy

Status
Not open for further replies.