AA

kirky1

Fresh Recruit
the rings are fooked on my glanza and its smoking more than that guy off the xfiles, it wont even hold idle any mour. ive ordered a new forged engine off tuning developments but i dont think my car will make it the 300 miles to get there, if i start driving and break down a few miles down the road do you think the aa will take me the rest of the way? (i am a member)

pig666eon

Member +
when i broke down before they brought my car where ever i wanted but it took about two days

first they took it on a recovery truck and had it out to my house within the two days

they did offer to bring it to a garage of my choice but maybe 300 miles would be a bit far

i was about 120 miles from where i broke down im sure if they are aware of your pans they might be able to help as being a member

i live in ireland but im assuming the company has the same policies :)

Arnold

Lifer
If you have relay, they should take you to the destination of your choice, which isn't necessarily your home address. As long as you are past 1/4 mile away from your house.

scot-ish

Member +
cheers guys have a gold star i mean rep points

as said mate, you get away from home, and tell then your off sumwer, and they will take you there, i have done that before lol

oh, and your rep, well.... its just doesnt exist lol:freddy: