Aem oil pressure gauge assistance please help!

danb87

South East England Area Rep
the new gt has 3 aem gauge, oil temp oil press, an afr.

temp an afr work fine, but the press gauge doesn have the correct bit too fit too the block.

the lad i got car of sent me a link too the bit i need too get it working this being this - http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MR2-STARL...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item23230a369c

im just curious where this goes, an what i fit too this. as the loom that comes from te gauge itself has a connector on an im wondering if this part linked above would connect too it?

any help would be great

thanks

dan

AdamB

Member +
Dan,

That style screws into the oil pressure switch on the front of the block mate. You will need to remove the switch an T it to the gauge sensor and also to the pressure switch.
As far as I'm aware the pressure switch just links to the dash bulb, you can run without it although the light will be on unless you remove the bulb, but nonetheless, the light is good to have just incase as a fool proof component.

Last edited:

danb87

Cheers ad, dont think ive got a sensor atall for the gauge tho , only the wiring that goes too the arm gauge

Texx i have no idea which how do i tell?

Texx

Super Moderator
Sorry texx i have no idea how an i find out?

100PSI Gauge:

30-5133B.jpg

150PSI Gauge:

30-5135B.jpg

You get the idea?

danb87

ye matey same as that bud wiyth black fasia haven noticed what itas got written on it until you juts posted that. but will check in the morning lol sorry for my lack of concentration

dan