all help will be great

turbo-dan

Member +
i have a ep-82 it has a hks filter, full exhaust

i have a hybrid turbo ready to fit front mount inte an i want a set of injectors and uprated fuel pump but unsure what cc can any1 help

also i am going to need a piggy back ecu or uprated any ifo on these will be great

ragz

Member +
u have the answer to that just gotta doa alittle sum

what your target bhp for the car

TurboDave

Member +
Uprated injectors and fuel pump will not be necessary for 200bhp which is probably the turbos limit.

You could use a Greddy E-Manage to control the fueling, you would need the full kit with main unit, injecor haranass, ignition harnass and a 3 bar pressure sensor if you intend on going over 1 bar of boost.

Hope this helps

turbo-dan

Member +

thanks turbo dave do you no a web site were i could find the greedy set up plz sorry am not to good on these computers lol

ragz

Member +
do this sum

(target bhp x 0.55) divided by (4 cylinders x 0.8)

you'll get your answer in lb/hr convert that into cc some how

hope it helps

TurboDave

Member +
Yes mate if you go back to the forum homepage and scroll down you will see the traders there, Daveburwash and Toby I know do them when I bought mine I got the entire kit from Daveburwash as he was the cheapest.

You will need to get it installed and mapped for your car though but it is a custom map for your car unlike the jam ecus etc you can buy which have been mapped for a totally different car.

I am running 206bhp on standard injecors, standard pump and standard internals with no problems.

A good idea for you while you have the turbo off is to take the manifold off and port runner 3 with a dremel because it has a restriction in it.

Dave.

Member +
i like this site...

http://www.injector.com/injectorselection.php as you can change the bsfc rather than using 0.55 fixed :D plus it gudies you through everything and gives the formulas

* For naturally aspirated engines, estimate BSFC to be 0.4 to 0.5
* For nitrous engines, estimate BSFC to be 0.5 to 0.6
* For forced induction, estimate BSFC to be 0.6 to 0.7
* For rotary engines, estimate BSFC to be 0.6 to 0.7
* For engines running methanol, double the appropriate gasoline BSFC (e.g. a forced induction methanol engine has a BSFC between 1.2 and 1.4)

that site also allows conversion of various different flow rates...

Dave

Last edited:

GTwayne

Member +
Great site that mate.:) Although if I go by the site calculations I better get some bigger injectors.:(

Dave.

Member +
Great site that mate.:) Although if I go by the site calculations I better get some bigger injectors.:(

its only a rough calculation, unless you know all the correct values to be substituting in :) if you've had it set up right, i wouldn't worry too much ;)

Dave

turbo-dan

Member +
cheers

thanks to all for the top quality info at a fast respose gona get the greedy set up next week have it all fitted an set up see how she goes thanx again