Alpine 10cm Speakers, Hyper Revs, Bandwidth Adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

drew

Member +
For sale: Alpine type E 10cm speakers

Item Condition: Mint!, used for 1 week before i sold my glanza

Price and price conditions: £20 + P&P

Extra Info: These are the perfect upgrade for someone not wanting a big ICE install. Brilliant upgrade from the stock speakers, i ran these with a headunit sub and amp and the sound quality was brilliant.

Pictures:

DSC00081.jpg

DSC00082.jpg

DSC00083.jpg

DSC00085.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

Contact Details: PM me please.

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will check how much P&P is on Monday. Collection of items can be arranged if required.

For sale: Starlet Hyper Revs Magazine

Item Condition: Mint, opened twice. No dog eared pages or creases its basically brandnew.

Price and price conditions: £30 + P&P

Extra Info: Hyper Revs Book Volume 44 is considered the definitive owners bible for tuning and customization. Each issue is precisely focused to the Starlets (EP70, EP82 & EP91) and includes in depth reports, features and product listings spanning the entire spectrum of OEM and aftermarket performance tuning and styling.

Enthusiasts worldwide have found HyperRev books to be an invaluable resource for learning about new performance parts and planning the modification of their Starlets, we wouldn't be where we are today without this marvelous book!. Although HyperRev is produced only in Japanese, most brands and product specifications can be read and understood in English. Needless to say, the full color pictures speak for themselves.

Each book contains:

Shop and Manufacturer Demo Vehicles
Engine & Suspension Refresh Tuning
Circuit Spec Machine Reflections
Bodykit and Dress Up Parts Guide
Gauge, Meter, Interior Accessories Guide
Engine Tuning Parts Guide
Drivetrain Parts Guide
Suspension and Safety Parts Guide
Wheel Fitment Guide

This Starlet edition also includes the famous EP82 HRF demo car and JAM Racing EP91 as well as many other major tuning shop demo cars. An invaluable resource ideal for the true Starlet enthusiast out there! Please note these are hard copy books not floppy magazines!

Pictures: Can take some more tomorrow if the mods/or anyone interested requires them. Just moved so the book is still at the parents house but i'll be going there tomorrow so that isnt a problem.

hyper.jpg

Contact Details: PM me please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Will check how much P&P is on Monday. Collection of items can be arranged if required.

For sale: Bandwidth Adaptor

Item Condition: Used, but in working order.

Price and price conditions: £10 + £3 P&P

Extra Info: This is used for anyone with a japanese headunit in there starlets/imports. It allows you to pick up the uk radio stations.

Pictures:

S4023915.jpg

S4023916.jpg

Contact Details: Pm me please

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection of items can be arranged if required.

Jay

Admin
Hey mate, fire a pic up of the actual HyperRevs please as per the section rules. Should sell pretty quick as they are priceless for the info they contain!

drew

Member +
Hi Jay,

Yeah no worries. As mentioned above am i ok to put some up tomorrow? THe book is at my parents house and i'll be going there tomorrow so i'll take some and put them up tomorrow if thats ok?

Cheers

monka

Member +
That's a very good price for those speakers tbh, I work for an alpine supplier and can tell you they are that price at trade price, very good speakers for the size as well

drew

Member +
All PM's replied to.

Bandwidth adaptor provisionally sold
Speakers provisionally sold.

Off to my Parents now so i'll get some updated pics of the hyper revs magazine.

Thanks

drew

Member +
The speakers are now back up for sale.

Pictures of the hyper revs book:

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00090.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

As you can see by the way the page sits up on the third picture, and the spine of the book on the fourth, the pages havnt been pressed down and the spine hasnt been broken.

As said speakers are still for sale.

Thanks

Drew

drew

Member +
Ok everyone the speakers are now sold.

I've had a lot of interest in these items but people arent following up their emails when i ask for there paypal address etc.

So the postage prices are as follows

Hyper Revs Magazine - 1st class £2.51/Second Class £2.08 + Paypal Charge
Bandwidth Adaptor - £3 + Paypal Charge.

Hyper rev magazine is in excellent condition as can be seen from the pictures.

Bandwidth works perfectly.

I'm off out tonight for a meal with my partner and when i get back i'll check my PM's.

I think the easiest way to do this is the first person (by time) to send me there details for payment will get the item, as i'm not waiting for people to get back to me anymore when other people may be interested.

Cheers

Drew

Status
Not open for further replies.