amsterdam 15/1/11

Nippon

Member +
Was there for New Years Eve last year. Was an absolute blast.
Been previous to that aswell.

Brilliant city.

Quite surreal in places.

wel im goin for 3 things 2 ov u prob no and site seein, last time i went the weather was crap all the time but it cant get worse thn england at min i hpe

wesgt

Lifer
will be very cold. i was in paris last week, went into the louvre and it was clear, came out 2 hours later and there was a few inches of snow, a proper blizzard, couldn't see more that 100 feet in front of me, so be prepared fr the worst as this shit weather is supposed to make a come back.

Nippon

Member +
Yeah was PROPER cold when i went. Came home with inflammed tendons in my knees from walking around in the cold. Could barely walk when i got off the plane at Stansted.

If you've not been before you will love it.

scot-ish

Member +
the guys are right, im here now, and its fucking freezing, i should be flying back to the uk tomorow, and i hope its not as cold in scotland lol.

turboloon

Member +
brilliant city,just so liberal..,i don't smoke but people i was with do and to be able to go in to a coffee shop and buy weed over the counter was amazing,just so surreal..

davehart

Member +
Me and a few mates went there two years ago for the weekend.

We don't smoke.........so other than that what else do you go to Amsterdam for ;)

A gorgeous city but in parts full of seedy, crime ridden and corruption. Just what I like in a city to be honest :)