another gone

lennyEP82

Member +
wrote my car off on friday completely wrecked, gutted il get some pics up later 2 day as i should get it back today. take it easy in the wet believe me it doesnt take much!! Do i buy another or get something different?

DSCF0014.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
oh shit dude

why is there so many starbos going DAMMIT!!!

i found that when looking to get something else, all the insurance premiums had gone up, and so i'm left with the starlet again, so hopefully by the end of jan i will have a new car

lennyEP82

Member +
ive just been looking for quotes for an evo b4 it was 1800 now 4500 looks like thats out of the question! was it your fault sx turbo?

lennyEP82

Member +
im not to sure yet the front end is fucked! not too sure how bad it is under the bonnet there is loads of bits on it might look for another to work on, its just a twat finding 1 what i want i had a mk1 in white with quad lights id have another if only there where any. The quadlights are a pain to get hold of

C

CaL

There droppn like flys because theres allot of young, inexperienced drivers in them

utter shite.....sx turbo isnt inexperienced neither is lenny or neither was dan,dane or james(gokart) and look what happened to their GT's.all because of the weather....not their experience

some gts are really taking a beating,lenny gutted for you mate i bet you feel shit:( get some pics of the damage mate

ozziegt

Fresh Recruit
gutting sorry to hear mate hope ya ok. whats happening to all the starbos :( take it easy people its only a few months then you can have fun in summer

Nwimie

Member +
unlucky mate im trying not to take mine out to much but when i do im driving sensibly giving everyone around me alot of room.