Anti-lift kits

hga05

Member +
What benefits to handling do anti-lift kits give you and would standard bushes but with the plate make much of a positive difference and how thick are the plates, thanks.

Seanmcn

Member +
I didnt really notice much of a diff tbh.
The plates are thick enough, cant think if the size, but it gets very close to the ARB!

GT_Irl

Member +
What benefits to handling do anti-lift kits give you and would standard bushes but with the plate make much of a positive difference and how thick are the plates, thanks.

Keep the car more balanced under acceleration and braking. Ever notice the way your glanza/ gt's nose rises up under acceleration and dips down under braking (think its called boating?!!) ?! ALK's eliminate much of this allowing for better and more balanced acceleration and deceleration. Allows your car to get power down more easily is well, as it kind of stops weight transfer of engine.

Stops it jumping when you launch hard, you know that kinda judder that feels like the diffs gonna rip out :) Also stopped mine wheel spinning out of corners (before the lsd)

fred

Member +
Stops it jumping when you launch hard, you know that kinda judder that feels like the diffs gonna rip out :) Also stopped mine wheel spinning out of corners (before the lsd)

Ah nice, mine juddered hard at pod and now ive fitted my alk i hope it will have stopped.

I noticed my steering wheel moving more with the bumps a little and generally feeling more direct.