ANY CONDITION front exit exhaust for ct9,just the bend,doesnt have to have backbox

C

CaL

as above,after a front exit exhaust ideally drivers side but could be passangers,must be 2.5" or similar and must fit a ct9.doesnt have to be mint,can have dents etc can have no back box etc im just after the bend and the piece that goes onto the outlet of the turbo.ill pay good money.cheers.cal

aaronw

Member +
i got an old ct9 decat i can sell ya for makin one yourself,doesnt line up with a standard style exhaust but can cut and face it to the front bumper,add a length of pipe with a backbox on the end and...bobs your uncle.....50 delivered,recorded

has a sensor in it also

C

CaL

aaron thats ace man but its too £££ for me im affraid:( was hoping to make a front exit for under £100-£125...the backbox is costin me £40,then £60-85 for the rest ie making the bend and the turbo fitting thingy lol

cole

Member +
quote from cal on sum 1ns front exit exhaust thread
... >>> lee it will sound like a tractor and would be pointless on a ct9,if you wanna make it sound like a tractor go ahead lol id stick to your original plan and get a 2.5" cat back.the front exit would just annoy you after a while,well it would annoy me anyway

... and now he wants 1 lmao

Phenom

Member +
as above,after a front exit exhaust ideally drivers side but could be passangers,must be 2.5" or similar and must fit a ct9.doesnt have to be mint,can have dents etc can have no back box etc im just after the bend and the piece that goes onto the outlet of the turbo.ill pay good money.cheers.cal

lee it will sound like a tractor and would be pointless on a ct9,if you wanna make it sound like a tractor go ahead lol id stick to your original plan and get a 2.5" cat back.the front exit would just annoy you after a while,well it would annoy me anyway :p

Just another example of Dipshitz incessant GRAFFITI postings................:shoot:

C

CaL

wtf? Spot on Phenom :homer:

i dont want a decat,i want to spend £50-85 on the bend and fitting onto back of turbo,then i can sort out my back box.i dont wanna spend £50 on a decat then another £50 getting some more bends made up then another £40 on a backbox:S:S

ian

Member +
The cat/decat is the only part that will fit to your turbo unless you get something custom which will cost loads of £££'s. Or is it the pipe after the cat your after ??

C

CaL

ahhh just had an idea....yeah i want the pipe after the cat because then i can keep my blitz decat....how would that work tho:confused:

Dave.

Member +
ahhh just had an idea....yeah i want the pipe after the cat because then i can keep my blitz decat....how would that work tho:confused:

Not very well?

Do it wrong, do it twice mate.

Hutch : Not that i'm aware of, you're kinda limited for space there....

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
Cal =

sheep.jpg

as soon as someone else has an idea you're straight on the bandwagon. baaaaa

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Not straight on the band wagon, he'll say its gay and tractor sounding first! Then change his mind 2 minutes later and get on the band wagon.