any glanza headlight

G5EGM

Lifer
Hello everyone!

im in need of a drivers side headlight for a glanza...or even just a reflector (if lense is broken).

pretty much a got myself a set of second hand headlights but one is well nackered...im currently trying to revive it but think its a lost cause tryin to use adhesive mirror to repair reflector!

can anyone help please?

turbo head

Munster Area Rep.
well mate iv a drivers side head light there everything is perfect on it bar the clips on the back are broken and a crack on the back but the glass and the lense (mirror) on the inside is perfect pm me if its any use to you

i just sold that one 2 days ago to chicken on here.i think the backing is same in them anyway so the mirrored bit is same.i only have the clean one.if ur thinking of how it wud look.get urself some metal cleaning paste and itl take the old one up as good as new.i did it before.after 3 or four times of cleaning it looks brand new.this one is here if u want it buddy.im nice and close to ya so u could pick it up or i can send it if u buy it

yeah same as i was quoted at one point so this one i got is very cheap.upto u bud.its here if u want it.or even here if u NEED it lol

Beaker

Member +
Use these part no's. 81130-10841 and 81170-10801.
If you just ask for headlights you get loads of bits you dont need and they charge you more. With the above part numbers you just get the headlights and it cost me £110 the pair. Makes a huge differecnce to the car too.

bucketep91

Member +
when was that tho beaker i think they might have went up in price. i was quoted around 180 odd plus vat from toyota a few weeks ago