Any news on the Kitaro situation?

Boostglutton

Member +
Following on from the old forum does anybody know what the Kitaro situation is or is anybody owed parts / money??? I am waiting on £600 worth of Tein Coilovers and I am starting to get a little impatient!!

Jay

Admin
I haven't heard a thing mate. He hasn't been online here and there's no activity in his account on the old site.

If you got any contact details for him I suggest you start using them.

saddler

Member +
Well Kitaro was hardly going to send him the part first was he?
was it payed by paypal ??
De_Monies_Avatar.jpg
:confused:

smythy75

Member +
boostglutten-----pm enzo, he is chasing up kitaro, can we plz stop pollouting the forum with kitaro threads!!!! some moderator lock this up!!!

there was clearly a thread sayin about kitaro issues to pm enzo!!!
Regards Pete!

Idrees

Banned
boostglutten-----pm enzo, he is chasing up kitaro, can we plz stop pollouting the forum with kitaro threads!!!! some moderator lock this up!!!
!!!
Regards Pete!
I don't see any reason why these guys should shut up about it!!

TurboDave

Member +

Regards Pete!

Nor me the more bad press this Kitaro gets and the wider the word is spread of what he has done to our members the better.

Matt_Seicentos

Member +

Regards Pete!

would you shut up if it was your 600 quid?

riko666

Member +
I'm lucky I didn't buy a few things of this guy...And David (Slow_GT) reported in his thread that apparently Kitaro had fled the country as he was being persecuted by the Police in Malaysia as well, after a soured deal on a Malaysian forum...

So his whereabouts, for now, are bleak...getting your money back, seems worse even than the JD Saga...

Adam_Glanza

Member +
i would be so mightely pissed off if this happened to me.. its a kinda helpless feeling as you dont really have much you can do apart from have hope..

i really do think the police should be involved heavily tho as this is more than just a couple quid here and there, its thousands of pounds worth of stuff and is basically fraud and robbery. serious charges. has anybody informed them?

dantheman

Member +
get the feds involved me thinks. there must be a fair bit of info on this guy floating about on the old forum..

nobody have any address info? full name? contact numbers?

its pissing me off just thinking about it :flame:, feel sorry for you guys