any one from barnsley

mr2 rev3

Member +
there are quite a few starlets/glanzas knocking around barnsley,there is also quite a few in Sheffield,it would be good to have a meet and try and get everybody there:drive:

Rumel786

Member +
the one fast phil gets his work done at.... behind performance direct...its called unique body and paint!

mr2 rev3

Member +
i wondered if it might be you?? my brother just lives up the road from your girlfriends,so i see the car sometimes if you get a flash from a red mr2 turbo it will be me:beer:

mr2 rev3

Member +
im more a dee dar matey:rockon:but if im driving past and your stood near your car il stop and have a chin wag our kes

Last edited:

mr2 rev3

Member +
if it the same car(my friends old car) then it is mint matey,im sure he sold it to wrc and they have sold it on but for sure it was the nicest, cleanest, glanza i have ever seen.:rockon::rockon:is it in barnsley or sheffield??

mr2 rev3

Member +
moms the word:holdit::haha: il have a look the next time i pop up to see my bro,if its got the recaro seats its my friends old one and ive been thinking about that car a lot:slap:so would answer some questions for me:)