Anybody seen my old Glanza?

easty-5

Member +
I miss it. I would almost like to have it back if I'm honest.

Has anybody seen it going around, or know where it is?

02112008138.jpg

02112008140.jpg

02112008141.jpg

That car had so much potential. Aesthetically it was all there. Just needed a nice big set of brakes and a nice forged lump with 300bhp and it would have been the perfect Glanza in my eyes. I didn't have the money at the time to do what I wanted, but now I do, I wish I still had it :(

Last edited:

Fro

Member +
was/is a damn nice looking glanza. The white wheels suited it to the ground and finnished it off imo!

G5EGM

Lifer
It is nice like! remember seeing her at that exhibition meeting that was freezin cold!! think she was bout to b sold to someone in England??

Fro

Member +
Bummer!

At least it still looks very clean! Suited that little plate quite well too.

Would you buy it back given the chance Jamie?

easty-5

Member +
Bummer!

At least it still looks very clean! Suited that little plate quite well too.

Would you buy it back given the chance Jamie?

Yea that wee plate looked good on it. I never bothered getting a plate as I thought it would ruin how it looked but obviously not.

If I had the cash then yea, in a heartbeat. I love the MR2 but I miss having a clean, tidy, good looking car with the performance to match. At the moment I just have a car with the performance but shoddy bodywork.

Eventually we did like, place was a bit of a shit pit tbh, got back today, thank fuck :)

Sure it will be easy enough to hawk the mr2, sell it at night, at a boozer you never go, when it's raining :D

easty-5

Member +
Eventually we did like, place was a bit of a shit pit tbh, got back today, thank fuck :)

Sure it will be easy enough to hawk the mr2, sell it at night, at a boozer you never go, when it's raining :D

Lol that's not so bad then. I am off out to the Captain next week I think. The joys.

Yea I could shift it on but probably not for near the price I paid. It runs like a peach and has some nice bit, just a few cosmetic bits let it down.

ALaN

Member +
I enquired about that when it was for sale, think the lad was after a Clio sport or sumit.
Lovely glanza though wouldve bought it if I had the cash at the time

dan ep91

Fresh Recruit
I miss it. I would almost like to have it back if I'm honest.

Has anybody seen it going around, or know where it is?

02112008138.jpg

02112008140.jpg

02112008141.jpg

That car had so much potential. Aesthetically it was all there. Just needed a nice big set of brakes and a nice forged lump with 300bhp and it would have been the perfect Glanza in my eyes. I didn't have the money at the time to do what I wanted, but now I do, I wish I still had it :(

hello mate i have your old glanza. i got it in jan this year if you want 2 meet at shows anytime fill free to it is in gd hands tho dw it will b getin forged with a td04 or the td05 cruise turbo this year. im still new to all this tho so will be needin some info for the best bits to get ect. from dan flint

cameroon95

Member +
They always say that people come back to the starlets,even after the likes of evos and scoobs:cool::cool:

Makes me scared to sell mine!