anyone had this problem!!

andrewvturbo

Member +
i've got no indictors:( i've check the bulbs and fuse the front main lights work..but when i switch the indicator arm up and down i get nothing....any idea's???

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Check the hazard light switch and the block connector at the back of it mate. Have heard of this being a problem for several people.

Stuart

pig666eon

Member +
i have the same problem i noticed it ages ago havent got round to finding out whats wrong the hazards work fine and the heads but the normal indicators dont work at all anyone have the simple answer? save me a hour of head scratching

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
i have the same problem i noticed it ages ago havent got round to finding out whats wrong the hazards work fine and the heads but the normal indicators dont work at all anyone have the simple answer? save me a hour of head scratching

In your case it could be down to a fuse or the stalk i would say. Wouldnt know for definate though cause it could be anything to be honest.

woff

Member +

Its not going to be the wiring if they work on the hazards so you can easyily say its the stalk :)

andrewvturbo

Member +
i check the hazards but still no hazard lights come on even disconnected the hazard switch. then treid the indicator stalk still nothing....i will keep u posted if i find the prob