Arais Pistons 74.5mm HELP!

H1R3N

Member +
Just bought A second hand forged engine, guy told me it had wiseco pistons but their arais, well that's what it says on them when we took the sump off and had a look! Their 74.5mm, i was wondering is anyone knows about these on whether there good or not? any help will be appreciated.

thanks

hkspower

Member +
hi mate.. Arais are one of the best forged pistions , I just arais use on my cars. And i have them runing more than 6years now with no problems..

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
hi mate.. Arais are one of the best forged pistions , I just arais use on my cars. And i have them runing more than 6years now with no problems..

as chris very well said above mate, definately one of the most durable and high quality pistons u can ever ask for.. imo they are waaaaay better than wiseco, but thats just down to personal preference. Arias wont let you down buddy, so u can forget about worrying as they are more than up for the job buddy :D

kon

Skalabala

Member +

hi bud, at what power and boost are you running, and maybe yor CR?
and the mileage on them?

Last edited:

hkspower

Member +
hi mate .. we never want on dyno but 300bhp 7.8cr at 25psi boost..
thay have almost over 50,000km with no problems.. this pistions we can have them made with any cr we want..