assasins creed 2 (ps3)

keya

Member +
hi guys, my mates got this game and just finished sequance 11, came out of the animus and cant figure out wat to do? Has it just fucked him over and glitched or what? Does anyone know what to do?
Cheers

nuggie

Member +
hi guys, my mates got this game and just finished sequance 11, came out of the animus and cant figure out wat to do? Has it just fucked him over and glitched or what? Does anyone know what to do?
Cheers

i finished allredy mate it was a big let down.and it has a mass amount of gliches.he just has to back in to the animus.

keya

Member +
we think its glithed and shit its self lol, theres a masive gap in 1 of the walls and you walk through it and just fall into nothingness then start swiming, hes well anoyed cos hed nearly clockt it

nuggie

Member +
we think its glithed and shit its self lol, theres a masive gap in 1 of the walls and you walk through it and just fall into nothingness then start swiming, hes well anoyed cos hed nearly clockt it

ya mate you have a glitch.that game man its crap:mad:.
so many gliches.the only good ting at the end of it is that i got a free t shirt when i bought it.lol

keya

Member +
i went out and bought it but for the 360, i quite like it to be honest miles better than the 1st 1! c.o.d mw2 ftw though lol

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
looks like ill be playing more prototype then.. seems like till a few patches are out im giving this one a miss...

keya

Member +
ive just learnt how to disarm people, properly cool guys, the sort of cut scene it goes to just looks so cool makes me laugh every time lol

dantheman

Member +
yeah i got this on ps3 pretty cool although i cant get myself off of MW2 :shoot: so havent played it much.

Skidz

Fresh Recruit
Completed it on ps3 this morning. Can't be arsed to do the 100 feathers etc though lol. Did'nt have any glitches ever.

The game is as interesting as you make it, I find it boring if you just dive in and take on everyone at the same time, much profer using stealth and picking off the guards one by one where possible.

Only thing that did really annoy me was when ezio jumps the opposite way to where you want to go when free-running and you end up falling either to your death or miles away lol.

keya

Member +
im on 2nd prestige on cod, so havent played the creed much, i agree the controls while free running are still abit clumsey, i also prefer to sneak about and try sniper peoples its just cooler