audi s2??

lennyEP82

Member +
just been looking at these as an alternative to another ep does anyone know much about them they seem to be awsome machines but i know nothing much about them they seem pretty rare.

lennyEP82

Member +
cheers guys i quite like them, something different the 1 on e-bay looks rough but stupid power!! any more opinions?

carlos_ep91

Member +
theres a lad by mine with one in green with porsche wheels on it and duno what hes done to it big its very fast and sounds like a jet lol looks the part to on the porsche rims!!!! i like em....:)

henners

Member +
2 very close friends of mine have them the one is red and now currently running 500bhp and the other is lazer green running 390bhp they are a very under estimated car permanent 4wd 40/60 power lots of drifting 0-60 5.5secs and top speeds of 175 when deristriced.

I actually fancy one as they are one hell of a car and now that my car is dead it makes me think twice.
Personally i love them and think they are very cool but spend the extra cash and get a mint one as there are many dogs out there as there is with any car. Hope this helps

faisalgtturbo

Member +
good rs2 is abourt 6-7k
done atleast 100k miles(dont think there are many left with decent miles on them)

however pump up a few more pounds around 10k and u can by gen 1 audi rs4
much better car allround

i like the rs2 but they go for too much money!!

faisal

goldenvtr

Member +
Best engine sound ever! i posted earlyer that it would be my 1st non jap car.
2.2 5cylnder turbo ahhhh yeaaaa

Sparky

Member +
Best engine sound ever! i posted earlyer that it would be my 1st non jap car.
2.2 5cylnder turbo ahhhh yeaaaa

My dads UR Quattro sounded amazing cant wait to be able to afford insurance on one

The turbo noise is something else

I would rather the Coupe to the S2 ;)

Harvey

Member +
remeber lads the S2 and RS2 are quite different....

RS2 was the estate version tuned by porsche.

S2 i think shares the same basic engine? But not as powerful I really do quite fancy an S2 myself. Speed and comfort, would be sweet. I really like the look of the S2 coupe too. Not cheap though.