Auto/Manu switch for A/T EP91

Anyone knows whats the switch which have Auto /Manu marked on it and is placed near the fog lights one is for? important to say that its only found in an Auto EP91 Glanza. Im asking for curiosity cause my friend just got an auto 4efte half cut and wants to know what it means, never seen one before though! thnks

P5ycho

Member +
Anyone knows whats the switch which have Auto /Manu marked on it and is placed near the fog lights one is for? important to say that its only found in an Auto EP91 Glanza. Im asking for curiosity cause my friend just got an auto 4efte half cut and wants to know what it means, never seen one before though! thnks

it is to allow you to shif the car into neutral without engine on, if you need to push or tow the car, otherwise doesnt do much else.

TomS

Lifer
They're two different gearbox settings.

In manu mode it'll change up earlier and a little smoother whereas in pwr mode it'll hold to the red line and gear changes are a bit jerkier. When neither button is pressed it is a kind of middle ground, personally, i drove in pwr mode all the time