AVCR Boost solenoid?

fergalb

Member +
well lads i know there is a lot of info on the apexi avcr but i still cant find what i need, in my glanza the original solenoid has one pipe blocked off, it was originally connected to the induction pipe i think, but i got the air filter relocated to the bumper.. just wondering if any one can help and tell me what the reason for the hose being blocked is and also what to do when i fit the apexi avcr boost solenoid.... i understand that the COM hose on the apexi solenoid goes to the actuator but where does the NO pipe go can i just block it too.... also where the fuck does the pressure sencor fit to:confused:?..... rep will be added lads for answers, thanks

fergalb

Member +
thanks a million for that weejohn, that made a bit more sense, every fucking manual i looked at was the same and was confusing instead of just saying connect to and boost line for pressure sensor, thanks again lad......... any idea about the blocked solenoid hose by any chance?

fergalb

Member +
anyone help? i need to know can i tee into any boost line? and what to do about the blocked solenoid hose

Last edited:

Sparky

Member +
Do you have an uprated actuator? if so you can rip the standard solenoid out.

COM goes to the actuator and NO goes to the vacuum nipple on the compressor housing. There will be a vac line looped from the actuator to this nipple on the turbo.

My pressure sensor is T'd into the MAP sensor vacuum.

Hope this helps

fergalb

Member +
sound out sparky.... rep added.... no i dont have an uprated actuator, getting one shortly though, but do you have any idea as to why that hose on the original solenoid is blocked off? it was a mechanic that done it.. if i wanted could i block the NO hose also on the apexi solenoid?