Awesome 1995 Toyota MR2 Turbo For Sale.

JGT

Member +
Hey, not been on here for a while.. let me introduce you to my MR2 that is now up for sale.

For sale: 1995 MR2 Turbo

Item Condition: Extremely good.

Price and price conditions: £4100, open to offers.

Extra Info: Firstly i'd like to take the opportunity to say that this car is amazing!! It's one of the best examples i have ever seen. I think the car has lived a pampered life, not raced or crashed etc...To prove this the car is in immaculate condition throughout. No scratches, i think the car has 1 small pin dent on the passenger door but to be honest without knowing it was there no one would pick it up. The front bumper has small stone chips, only about 3 to be fair and again they are not noticeable. The front lip has a mark on the passenger corner, i was quoted £65 to repair it as again it's not bad and doesn't take any of the stunning looks away.

** This car also has a JUMVEA certificate from Japan to prove it has not been involved in any accidents and that the mileage is correct when the car was imported**

So, with the above in mind.. The car is in a stunning bright white, certainly looks exotic and gets attention everywhere it goes. As you can see from the pics the car is not modified in a chav max power style, instead the car has a real JDM look to it.

Performance modifications:
The car only has a few modifications to enhance the allready super car performance, such as a HKS airfilter and a full exhaust system. I don't know the make of the exhaust system but it is a good one and i'm thinking it's possibly 5zigen or RSR. I do like the design of this system as it dips under the car but points up and angles out at the exit. I do have a bung (silencer) for the exhaust but don't have the small screw to hold it in place. I'm not going to lie and say it's not noisey because it is but has a very beautiful note, very turbo'ey if there is such a word and when on boost it sounds like a jet. In my opinion the main reasons the car is so quick are because of the amount of cold air getting in the back. The air filter is getting a huge amount of air from the scoop above and the air pockets within the sideskirts. So much so that when the turbo comes into boost the car sounds like a jet fighter, in the cockpit you can hear the turbo spool up quite loudly which is also heard from the outside. Just that noise alone attracts a lot of attention. The car has it's standard blow off valve still in place, i didn't really want an aftermarket type as the current one is loud enough and i didn't want to draw unwanted attention aswell as it going off constantly.

Outside modifications:
The car has a full bodykit consisting of the front lip, side skirts and the rear spats. Like with the exhaust i'm not sure on the make of the kit, it's subtle but effective.
The car also features a genuine Tom's air intake on the back of the car. It is so eye catching since it's in black, looks impressive. Towards the front there are also some crystal type front side lights which i think make the car look fresh faced. On a whole the car's looks are certainly impressive.

I do have the standard side intakes aswell.

Handling:
17" Wedsport lightweight racing wheels, only one wheel has some slight curbing to the very outer rim but because of the colour of the wheels the scuffing is hidden well. The four tyres are good too and overall the wheels are fantastic.
Ohlins suspension kit, not too hard but handles very well.
Rear Cusco strut brace aswell as the original in the engine bay.
Rear under car strut brace in white.
RSR front strut brace under the bonnet.

Interior:
This car features the full factory optional extra Recaro's which i believe to be quite rare. The drivers seat has a very small cigarette burn down on the side from a previous owner (Japanese). To be honest it is small and if it weren't for that i'd have never know the car was smoked in as there are no stains or other markings.
The car also has a Blitz boost gauge, Turbo timer, Kenwood stereo, blue dash lights, momo steering wheel and aftermarket gearknob.

That's it for the modifications, the car has 69,000 miles when converted from KM's and is also still limited to 112mph. I have a new facia for the speedo so it can read in MPH but i have not had the time to fit it.
The car has had new plugs and an oil change just over a month ago and i have only covered just over 200 miles since.
There are no mechanical faults at all, she pulls well, no smoke, no knocks or bangs, it's a very good example.

One point i would like to mention is that the stereo doesnt play music etc without a code, which i dont have. When the car was imported the battery was changed and so ever since then the stereo has not been accessed. I have a friend working for Kenwood Japan and i have emailed him to get a factory default code but typically its a Japanese holiday now until 19th of this month. Whatever information i find, i will certainly pass that on to the new owner. All the lights light up on the stereo, just it asks for a code.

The car has tax and mot until the end of November this year. I really do love this car and i dont want to let it go, but needs are a must. I am open to sensible offers.

Pictures: Below in the link, also containing description again.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/663262.htm

Contact Details: jaygt@hotmail.co.uk or

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pick up only.

If this advert doesn't fit the bill, let me know and i'll change it accordingly.

Many thanks, Jay

Last edited:

Cooch

Member +
Good to see you back breifly Jay. Best of luck with the sale. She looks worth every penny.

goldenvtr

Member +
hey dude nice mister2! i see your still at the same address, i remeber the 1st pics you sent me of my GT on the driveway :p good luck with the sale!

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
where the hell in the world have u been? lol...

long time no speak Jay!! are u still travelling?

best of luck with the sale man! cars a beauty!

kon

JGT

Member +
Alrite Kon, i've been in UK mostly preparing for next year. I'm going back to Japan full time.

Cars Sold, mods you may delete :)