Been a while

Been a long time since I took a pic heres two crap ones for the moment until I give the car a good polish I'll take some proper pics then. Been a very stressful couple of months but its getting there alot of work has gone into it. Heres a sneek peak if youd call it that lol.

SDC10767.jpg

SDC10763-1.jpg

Cheers gang looks shit in the pics tbh looks well during the day though I'll get some right pics when its sorted.

SDC10765.jpg

Needs some tweeking but nearly there the rear arches are rolled ghetto stylee just small issues with the front wings. It was slammed was totally unusable on the te37s never mind these the cusco under brace is in shite I raised it up last night.

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
Needs some tweeking but nearly there the rear arches are rolled ghetto stylee just small issues with the front wings. It was slammed was totally unusable on the te37s never mind these the cusco under brace is in shite I raised it up last night.

well i wont have any problems with the front but will have fun getting my wheels to fit the rear lol

these wheels really suit your car a nice buy :)

Cheers dude I think they look well and I'm a seriously picky fucker about wheels took a year since I sold the te37 cups to get a new set lol was mad for the new te37v's but I'm never paying thousands for wheels again that went to the forged engine and lsd box some difference in it now.

Ah you should be sound so heater gun and a big pole sorted lol.