Belfast meet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somhairle

Lifer
Right o chaps.

It's about time we got all these motors in one place for a good old fashioned meet.

I suggest the car park in the forest we went to a few years back, as it's quiet, off the main road and nice for anyone taking pictures.

So dates aren't an issue with me as long as it's a weekend - which should probably suit most.

lets agree on a date and get something going.......

Som.

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Can we have the same cannonball action as the last time? If so count me and captain chaos in! :haha:

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Will see how things go during the week before stickin my name down for this and if Scooby & Kilo fancy going for a spin.

Somhairle

Lifer
ok...stupid question Som....but what forest car park are we talkin about here coz i wasnt at the last one lol!!

Phil.

I'll post up exact location detail's shortly. Ill google map it for you all to see.

Just on a sidenote, Last time we had police on the scene as the first cars arrived, and were chased down by police as we left in convoy on the motorway!

The pulled us all, in convoy, on the motorway.

Keep it all above board and legal chaps, as I know you all will! We'll most likely have an audience!

;)

Som.

nanglebadger

Member +
if ye arent arsing about there's nout they can do about it, if i or we get pulled simply for being altogether i wont mind....should be amusing to hear what they have to say.

Phil.

Alan_E

Fresh Recruit
count me in for this. was a good meet last time at that place. cant wait till see your new gt som, loved your advance:rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.