BHP Estimate?

GT_Chris

Member +
Can some1 tell me wat BHP ill be gaining from this

HKS Exhaust system
Meshed CT9 Turbo
running 1 bar?
Gutted cat

And dont worry i dont floor it, im getting a RRFPR soon :) plus to run 1 bar will i have to set the FPR to 3 bar or 3 psi?

Sharkman645

Member +
have you an aftermarket manifold cause there is a restrictor in one of the runners of the standard one, if you dont i would put one on before adding more boost, and a fcd to

GT_Chris

Member +
have you an aftermarket manifold cause there is a restrictor in one of the runners of the standard one, if you dont i would put one on before adding more boost, and a fcd to

Standard atm and i will be upgrading everything, but money tight atm due to me being jobless

But i take it easy on the loud pedal, and keep my eye on the boost gauge :)

but im thinking 150-160bhp estimate? maybe

starlet666

Member +
Can some1 tell me wat BHP ill be gaining from this

HKS Exhaust system
Meshed CT9 Turbo
running 1 bar?
Gutted cat

And dont worry i dont floor it, im getting a RRFPR soon :) plus to run 1 bar will i have to set the FPR to 3 bar or 3 psi?

bud seriously take it to a workshop b4 u break it.....

u do relise 3 psi is about 1 pooftenth of the standard pressure :confused:

GT_Chris

Member +
bud seriously take it to a workshop b4 u break it.....

u do relise 3 psi is about 1 pooftenth of the standard pressure :confused:

Noo i aint got a RRFPR on there yet.......but i read that to run 1 bar u need to set the FPR to 3 bar is it? or is it 3 psi i forgot.

durmz

Member +
Noo i aint got a RRFPR on there yet.......but i read that to run 1 bar u need to set the FPR to 3 bar is it? or is it 3 psi i forgot.

what u need to set it at is whatever the man at the tuners who knows what his doing and is checking the afrs sets it at, never just go with a set pressure man, get it done right ;)

GT_Chris

Member +
what u need to set it at is whatever the man at the tuners who knows what his doing and is checking the afrs sets it at, never just go with a set pressure man, get it done right ;)

I will do mate, but i wanna fit it before i go to the tuners, so wat shall i set it at before hand?

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
technically yes, but its best to have it checked out propperly, rule of thumb is 3bar fuel pressure for a ct9 @1bar .. however either get a wideband or get it checked to make sure ur safe.

kon

GT_Chris

Member +
technically yes, but its best to have it checked out propperly, rule of thumb is 3bar fuel pressure for a ct9 @1bar .. however either get a wideband or get it checked to make sure ur safe.

kon

Thats ok then will 3 bar still be ok if it boost at 0.8 bar at times aswell?