blew engine after 2 weeks

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
as said blew my engine last night problem is wit cylinder 3 was running 1 bar boost and it just went boom got an engine priced today for 700euro thats sounds very pricey to me anyhelp appreciated

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
did you have an aftermarket manifol fitted?and other supporting mods?

had a bored ou stock manifold only fitted this on yesterday morning cause my autobahn mani snapped in half during the week ..

yes all supporting mods fmic actuator blitz i.d boost controller .. and jam ecu decat and full exhaust and front mount air filter

popsy09

Munster Area Rep.
you just need to calm down on the boost you got a little boost happy i think ha ,but you will get another engine its only a matter of time and you will be happy again ,leason learned :):)

if you need a hand dropping the engine i can offer my expert assistance if needed :p:p

Fudder

Fresh Recruit
you just need to calm down on the boost you got a little boost happy i think ha ,but you will get another engine its only a matter of time and you will be happy again ,leason learned :):)

if you need a hand dropping the engine i can offer my expert assistance if needed :p:p

i dropped ou my blown engine today getting that engine in ballincollig tommorow night and putting it in monday will need ur muscles alri for that :rockon:

dac69er

Super Moderator
:rockon:

GOT one 5 min from my house getting it tommorrow night 400 notes hope it good

your lucky then. im not actively searching for one quite yet but for the last 6 months there hasnt been one for that sort of price anywhere that ive seen!!!!