Blitz access ecu and fuel cut

ASHep82

Member +
Hi guys just fitted my blitz access ecu I bought the other day.the other mods on my car is air filter,blitz cat back exhaust and a baileys bov.after I fitted the blitz ecu I bypassed my boost selonoid and took it out for a drive,went on a long stretch at put my foot down in 2nd gear and as I got to about 4k revs it felt as if I was hitting fuel cut.it does this in every gear but not 1st gear.

I then unplugged the blitz ecu and plugged it back in again and it stopped the problem.so parked up and left it after about 20 minutes took the car out again and the Same problem happened again so unplugged it and plugged it back in again and it ran fine.what could this be?the boost gauge reads 0.8

stuarty1

Member +
u hav to run them in buddy first if u no wat i mean they take a couple of runs to get every thing set up u cant stick it in and then put the boot dwn just clean the conections any way and take it easy to break it in if it still does this then u got a prob

ASHep82

Member +
I was reading you had to give it about a 100 miles or so before it sets up right.so what would be the best way to start?I was reading that you plug it in and it tick over for about 60 minutes and then take it easy for a bit until it's set right?

stuarty1

Member +
wel just drive it about but as it will want to no wat fuel it needs wen u are driving at 1th 2th 3th 4th ect revs and wat fuel it needs u no wat i mean just tidle like a old granny or granda for a we while till it starts to figure out wat fuel it needs ect

weeJohn

Lifer
Do let it idle from cold for 10-15minutes. Best to remove the -ge battery terminal for 10 minutes beforehand.