blitz access ecu

amateo

Fresh Recruit
hi, i wanna know about this ecu, because i don't know what i can do, what upgrade i can do, etc.

GTdan

In The Closet
youve got one?? if so you cant do anything to it?? as it already removes fuel cut, speed cut, raises the rev limit, advances your ignition timing and sorts your fuelling out.

Guye

Lifer
The Blitz ecu was developed for the 4efte to unlock much of the potential sealed away by Toyota. In any form it removes speed cut, fuel cut, raises the duty cycle of the injectors, raises the top rpm to around 8500 and give more aggressive timing at high rpms to counter the lack of top end power which was the weakness of the ct9. Because the ecu still retains the Toyota map for the 4efte (though it removes restrictions) it is able to find safe setting to work with other upgrades you make to your car (bigger turbo like the td04, higher boost etc,) within reasonable limits. This makes it versatile in situations where climate, fuel quality and such like factors would play in role in the map selected and eliminates the need for a tuner. These units are rare now and are practically a piece of starlet history. The difference between this and the stock unit is chalk and cheese. (copied and edited from one of my previous posts.)

Gav_Kara

Member +
Iv got one mate,im having mine remapped next week so ill let you know how i get on but at the min with a fmic,blitz ecu,exhaust and bov @ .8 of a bar its running 150bhp

Last edited:

affy

Lifer
you cant remap a blitz ecu

x2

i thought this is a plug and play unit like jam? :confused: lol pretty sure these are

amateo why dont you go for something like emanage greddy ,
( blue or ultimate unit) if you want to upgrade, these can be programmed with the cars modifications :)

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
Iv got one mate,im having mine remapped next week so ill let you know how i get on but at the min with a fmic,blitz ecu,exhaust and bov @ .8 of a bar its running 150bhp

who the fuck is going to map this? lol heading to japan?

amateo

Fresh Recruit
thanks very much for your info, i bought my car with the blitz upgrades, but i have a emanage ultimate, so i don't know who can tuned. (dominican republic)