Blitz Access Ecu

DILL-EP

Fresh Recruit
:confused:

Hi guys just looking for a bit of information on a Blitz Access Ecu, i have heard some conflicting information about these are they realy a self learning ecu or do they need some work to get them right any info would be much appreciated.

Cherrs

corofin12345

Member +
excellent bit of kit for 1 bar with supporting mods... mani/decat/exhaust sysetm/ adjustable actuator

they are plug and play ;)

DILL-EP

Fresh Recruit
I dont have many mods myself... catback, fmic, bov, induction kit. Do you think it will work well with these mods, is it worth it. Thanks for the reply.

corofin12345

Member +
get your self a decat and mani first mate.. even if you go down the fcd/fpr route ull still need a mani and decat.... ya its worth it mate.. great bit of kit as i said.. if you get a mani and decat then this ecu its just plugs in and your away... if ya do it the fcd/fpr way you will need to get the car rolling roaded after to check the fueling.. you will need a hks actuator to up the boost.. the ecus are expensive but worth it if your looking for 1bar safely :)

Last edited:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
you think its worth spending 500gbp on an ecu that there is the possibility that it will not work well on your setup?

for me its like your shooting in the dark..

corofin12345

Member +
you think its worth spending 500gbp on an ecu that there is the possibility that it will not work well on your setup?

for me its like your shooting in the dark..

dont think ive come across a gt or glanza here that didnt like these ecus.. theres lads here running 1bar with tmic's..

H_D

Member +
im running 1.1 - 1.2 bar with my zep racing ecu on a ct9 setup with supporting mods.....did have a slight issue when it was 1st fitted due to a faulty dump valve but thats all sorted and the car pulls really well!

DILL-EP

Fresh Recruit
It sounds like most the lads on TGTT running these ecu's dont have much if any problems,
but i heard of people have some issues with these and i dont think its worth the risk, 5 Bills is a lotta
cash to me right now. Thanks for all the replys lads much appreciated.

AdamB

Member +
Many people running these sort of ECU's, but I think there is quite a few of the blitz range as some are for different turbo setups.

corofin12345

Member +
3 blitz as far as i know... the reason why people have problems with these is cause they fuck it in with no mods and expect for it to run a 1 bar safely then bye bye engine... with the list i memtioned it should fuel and boost safely