Blitz/HRF core, FMIC kit perfect for td04

weakboy2

Member +
For sale: Blitz FMIC (HRF Core, Thicker End Tanks)

Item Condition: Core is very good, just needs a clean, pipes look a bit scruffy but all joiners are samco, just not the neatest of cuts but only a year old.

Price and price conditions: £300 delivered + 4% Paypal fees

Extra Info: TD04 suited!!

Pictures:

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0020.jpg

P1000149s.JPG

P1000152s.JPG

P1000161s.JPG

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: inclusive

weakboy2

Member +
no sorry dude, as it stands it would fit most td04 kits with a tweak, to fit ct9 you would just have to make your own piping up for the cold side

Phil

Super Moderator
to fit ct9 you would just have to make your own piping up for the cold side

think this should say hot side.

good luck with the sale.

a really great intercooler sorted to fit the most comman turbo upgrade for the ep's(td04).... shouldnt sit long.

Phil

weakboy2

Member +
ah yes cheers Phil :p

yeah i suppose it looks a little tired in the photos but the core is pretty damn good tbh!

fits neater than the newer blitz/copies too

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Nothing a good bit of metal polish and a tooshbrush wont sort, your FMIC will gather all the crap on the road.

Bump for a good kit :)

churcherj

Member +
so would u sell the piping seperate then? whats the inlet size on the cooler? might mod this to fit my autobahn...

PM me with some details mate, where in dorset are u?

Last edited:

weakboy2

Member +
only if i sell the core.

The autobahn is wider than this so the td04 pipe route wouldnt work with it dude. Thats why i bought this cooler originally as i could fit it without the pipes hanging down either side of the bumper!

churcherj

Member +
only if i sell the core.

The autobahn is wider than this so the td04 pipe route wouldnt work with it dude. Thats why i bought this cooler originally as i could fit it without the pipes hanging down either side of the bumper!

ok mate, could have modded it to fit better but dw if you dont wana split the kit :)