Status
Not open for further replies.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
For sale:Blitz SBC III with power ID

Item Condition: Perfect

Price and price conditions:€210 + delivery
Add 4% for paypal charges

Extra Info:Was working perfect on my car until i messed with the settings and the actuator started moving. Id highly advise to get this set up proffesionally. Comes with power id ( power/speed/quarter mile/0-60)
Was told this delimits the car also,i have gone past the limit in bishopscourt but unsure whether it was the emange blue or the blitz unit

* Boost Unit - Boost can be displayed in standard and metric measurements (PSI, bar, kPa, and kg/cm2)
* Four Channels - Has 4 different programmable boost settings.
* Boost Gauge - The SBC i-D can display boost in digital and graphical form.
* Peak Hold - SBC i-D can record the highest boost achieved by the vehicle.
* Boost Warning and Limiter - This is a safety function that allows the operator to set the amount of boost decrease in the event of over boost. Warning is in both visual and audible.
* Manual or Automatic boost setting - The SBC i-D allows the user the choose how the boost is set.
o Manual - Sets boost in ratio, from 0-100. By using the manual setting, this allows the boost controller to give maximum boost response.
o Automatic - Sets boost directly, just dial in desired boost amount.
* Record and Replay- SBC i-D has the ability to record and replay any information up to 99 seconds. The SBC i-D can also record and replay information on the Power Meter i-D and Optional Data (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). Replay can be fast forwarded and replayed in 2x and 5x.
* Display - The SBC i-D can display up to 6 different vehicle reading. Each reading can be display in both digital and graph form. SBC i-D has the option to display 5 other vehicle reading (Power Meter i-D and SBC Optional Harness required). With Power Meter i-D, the SBC i-D can display SPEED and POWER. With SBC Optional Harness, the SBC i-D can display 3 different electronic outputs from the ECU.
o Boost - Digital and Graph Form
o OPT1/SPEED · (Power Meter i-D required to display speed) · V Digital and Graphic form.
o OPT2/POWER · (Power Meter i-D required to display power) - Digital and Graphic form.
o DATA 1 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
o DATA 2 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
o DATA 3 · (SBC Optional Harness required) · Digital and Graphic form.
* DATA 1-3 Display- This boost controller has the ability to display any electronic output from the vehicle ECU (SBC Optional Harness required). It can display almost any voltage output from the computer (i.e.: TPS, temperature, pressure, A/F, injector pulse and etc.). DATA 1-3 readings can also be recorded and replayed.
* Speed Map - This unique feature allows the SBC i-D to control boost according to the speed of the vehicle (Power Meter i-D required). Speed Map boost control can be set up from a 2 stage to a 4 stage control, which allows the user to set boost according to his driving style. Speed in transfer by infrared between the Power Meter i-D and SBC i-D.

Pictures:
119w3mv.jpg

Only picture i have

Contact Details:
PM or reply here

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery:Buyer pays postage.
€10 to UK

Selling because i want a simpler form of boost control.

Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.