***bluewater Xmas Meet***

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx_turbo

Lifer
Right guys and gals thought it would be a good idea to organise an xmas meet.

i thought saturday DECEMBER 1ST would be a good idea, close but not to close to xmas, and it the day after payday so people can do xmas shopping to (its open till 10pm).

if this date is not a good date then suggestions are welcome.

we shall be meeting in the usual place @ 7:30pm the top level of the house of frasier car park, then possibly move down to a lower level later.

i have started this thread early as i know what you lot are like with backing out, so hopefully people can get this in there diaries.

please can every one form a list.

FOR THOSE THAT WANT THE ADDRESS:

Bluewater
Greenhithe
Kent
DA9 9ST

I thought this was already on here but as a carry on from Dylans post earlier. A gentle reminder to all:

Please no chaving it up round Bluewater car park! We have had a lot of successful meets here and have never had any trouble, so could everyone please be on their bestest behaviour. Thank you in advance.

Thanks Jay and Dylan for these

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=24

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/showthread.php?t=5079

P.s hope you dont think i'm moaning just wanna make sure its a good meet and that we dont get any trouble-but seeing as your all great people im sure we wont. He he

Cooch

1)sx_turbo

Last edited:

Elaine

Lifer
Great idea lol ;)

I will be there for sure!!! Are lots of hotel near by??

1)sx_turbo
2)Abbott
3)Turboflow
4)SiCaln
5)andy
6)Paul
7)Luke
8)GT_Elaine

sx_turbo

Lifer
yeah there is hotels near by elaine. i think the easiest would be thurrock services, they have a travelodge there and its only 15-20 mins away from bluewater.

Elaine

Lifer
lol i would but my house will be prettyy full at that time of year lol, i dont even know where i sleeping at the mo at that time and i live there lol.

@ elaine u2u on the way mate.

A hotel will be fine, need some where to put all my shopping bags lol

@ Ricky thanks :D

riko666

Member +
meh, my as well, would be good to see some of you...and whilst everyone's distracted SX-turbo's wheels find their way mysteriously into my boot...but you didn't hear it from you...you're not actually reading this, shoo! Pretend you never read this...:p

sx_turbo

Lifer
ha ha riko u gotta come, you can be the entertainment, cos you are one serious funny fucker lol.

what make are your wheels?

riko666

Member +
The Bluewater Jester! Hear YE Hear Ye, come one come all, see the monstrosity of the automobile world that is my Toyota Cynos Bodge-a!

I previously thought my wheels were either Watanabe or Ueda (Watanabe Replica Company) but I now think they're SSR's...pretty sure I read "Speed Star" somewhere on them...bah!

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
I previously thought my wheels were either Watanabe or Ueda (Watanabe Replica Company) but I now think they're SSR's...pretty sure I read "Speed Star" somewhere on them...bah!

mine are SSR'S speed star, i need to get them refurbed. are they good or bad? i also need to get spigot rings

riko666

Member +
They're good, but I'd prefer the Kudos of Watanabes...well...in following of the bodge tradition of the car, it'd almost be Blasphemous not to scribble "Watanabe RS-Fake" in tippex on the side of the them :p

Freakishly light wheels though, so I can't complain :D But I want lighter...must have lighter....WILL have lighter! Mwahahaha...err, yes...

As for spigot rings, I bought myself a set on eGay - you're looking for 54.1 - 60mm ones...i think...i hope, I dunno, they're just laying idly by me

Status
Not open for further replies.