bonnet options ?

GlanzaV_tom

Member +
due to paint peeling im thinking to have the bonnet painted black the cars a silver V but i carnt decide has any body on here gone down this road ?

Here is a really poor effort using paint as I dont have photoshop at work. I think it would look good.

Blankbonnet.jpg

ChrisGT

Member +
Some c*nt decided to walk across my brothers bonnet on his GT4. He wanted it re-sprayed and matt black was cheaper than the silver, so he went for it. Some pics:

Photo0030.jpg

100_1034.jpg

If want to go black, go for carbon fibre mate, don't just paint it black it will not look that gd that's my opinion.

dac69er

Super Moderator
If want to go black, go for carbon fibre mate, don't just paint it black it will not look that gd that's my opinion.

but its alot cheaper to spray it black rather than buying a carbon bonnet.

im considering painting my bonnet black as its faded and starting to peel, plus its chipped to f@$k

of course that carbon fibre is more expensive,it depends on your budget buddy and what do want! but i prefer to go silver too with the bonnet in that case. Its just a matter of opinion :)

Rumel786

Member +
sorry but i cant upload any atm as im online from my phone but if u go in to the photo section,theres a post from my self called oldham meet, check there.il bump it for u.