bought my td04 kit

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
bought my td04 kit yesterday for 450 all in mani turbo injectors downpie oil n water lines be here next week then its gear box rebuild nos n mappin shud see some nice power figures outta tht then... looking forward to killing off my 13.7 on a ct9 he he he

sx_turbo

Lifer
blimey thats a good price grant.

was your old username- kuk-grant?

if so wots happening with the hybrid?

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
yer thts my old name fella. got the kit off ebay i called the bloke wen i saw he was gonna list the kit onn a ecu listing so i bought it

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
my ct9 hybrid the bearings are gone in it needs a little rebuild kit for the seals n bearnings shud be a cheaper investmebnt than a full on hybrid.. wen i get the conversion done ill have a hybrid ct9 with the bearings gone and a standard ct9 and 2 silk road welded manis n a decat and few other little bits to go

sx_turbo

Lifer
my ct9 hybrid the bearings are gone in it needs a little rebuild kit for the seals n bearnings shud be a cheaper investmebnt than a full on hybrid.. wen i get the conversion done ill have a hybrid ct9 with the bearings gone and a standard ct9 and 2 silk road welded manis n a decat and few other little bits to go

the hybrid didnt last very long then lol them silk road manis are poo from what i have read.

well hopefully you wont have any troubles with the td04 setup.

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
450 delivered tht includes mani downpipe turbo injectors oil and water lines and this kit fits in with standard rad!!

and yes hutch thts the one im gettin mine mapped at engine advantages with a daztec so didnt need the fc jus wanted the whole turbo kit.... which he had never fitted before so its alll brand new jus been sittin for a good few months

Last edited:

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
now booked in for the fitting of the td04 kit and zex nos kit and gearboxrebuild... then mapped.. work starting this friday will be done in few weeks.... aiming towards 300bhp with the nos.

all being done by darren burwash

HYBRID GRANT

Member +
drove the car up to darrens the other week and had it out lots since and saw no smoke took off the turbo n shaft play is minimal the ct9 was fine but i bought the td04 already so it was bout time to change.. my old kit is 4 sale 500 quid ct9 hybrid hks actuator silk road mani not the one i cracked loadsa times i got another one n japspeed decat all capable of powering 200bhp figure. n e 1 want it let me know n ill throw in a spare ct9 for spares n repairs n got a side exit exhaust vids on youtube too thts for sale also ive got a smaller 1 now lol 100 for the zorst check out the vids of side exit 200 bhp starlet.