Brand New Td04 W.e.p.r S/s Manifold W/external Option

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bar

Member +
Hi

For sale: 1x Wepr S/S with external option manifold

Item Condition: NEW (Old Style not New one)

Price and price conditions: GBP $210

Extra Info: Hasnt been used was going to use this but have decided to keep with my current setup which is a vf10 on my 5e.
This is one of the older designs NOT the NEW ones but like with all wepr products its pretty good compare to the other ones i have seen specially the manifold i had on my last glanza with a td04. The welds are top notch and not made from some machine. I have searched high and low on this manifold spent far to much time on it to be honest and i came across some very nice setups using this manifold upwards up 800 gbp for some kits. I believe my price is fair and i recommend to add 1 extra brace where the wastegate is to make it more rigid. Take 5min to do. Other then that should be sweet to go.
Will need a half core radiator to fit this.

Pictures:

2pynhxs.jpg

28w8t3.jpg

2j0xr9i.jpg

2ijnk81.jpg

Will take more on request

Contact Details: Here or pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: To be aranged

Also listed on the ukstarlet site as well.

Any questions i will do my best to answer them.

If anyone who has had one of these manifolds and wants to leave any feedback good or bad more then welcome too.

Thanks

weakboy2

Member +
I have this mani, it isnt actually that bad, as said the wastegate pipe needs bracing, as mine nearly fell off after a month... been fine since it was braced tho.

Only real issue is that the ewg is a tad close to the top hose, so needs to be heat wrapped and the top hose needs to have reflective lagging on it, mines been fine like this for about 9 months which includs a lot of track abuse. Also had top grind abit of the td04 compressor housing down to get it to bolt up to the mani, as one of the runners was fouling it... no biggie tho!

Good luck buddy

1bar

Member +
I have this mani, it isnt actually that bad, as said the wastegate pipe needs bracing, as mine nearly fell off after a month... been fine since it was braced tho.

Only real issue is that the ewg is a tad close to the top hose, so needs to be heat wrapped and the top hose needs to have reflective lagging on it, mines been fine like this for about 9 months which includs a lot of track abuse. Also had top grind abit of the td04 compressor housing down to get it to bolt up to the mani, as one of the runners was fouling it... no biggie tho!

Good luck buddy

Thx mate and bump :)

Fro

Member +
Postage for that bad boy wont be cheap! Where in new zealand are you? I was in christchurch this time last year, id give my left nut to be there again!

GLWTS

1bar

Member +
Postage for that bad boy wont be cheap! Where in new zealand are you? I was in christchurch this time last year, id give my left nut to be there again!

GLWTS

Nah wouldnt cost anymore then sending anything else around the world. It will be package as small as it can be while still being protected. I shipped bigger stuff from other parts of the world and wasnt too bad.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
I should have had this one with my kit last year but ended up with a non-external wastegate option, gutter. Good luck.

yeah he still has it im sure he has

great manifold i have same one without ex waste gate best luck with sale dude who ever buys this will need the down pipe unless front exit

Status
Not open for further replies.