Breaking Up Forged Glanza V

Karo

Member +
Injectors, walbro, KV85 Magnecore

For sale: RX-7 444cc injectors (tested ) with Walbro fuel pump 255

Item Condition: used

Price and price conditions: £170 for all

Extra Info: in good condition I tested them for £12 each they are sealed , 1 may need referb. fuel pump is in perfect working order.

Pictures:
DSC01789.jpg

DSC01693.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £10

For sale: MAGNECORE KV85 COMPETITION, Performance Leads for 4E-FTE

Item Condition: used, like new and in perfect condition.

Price and price conditions: £70 + postage and Paypal

Extra Info: Pure Silicone Ignition Cable- 2.5mm FM 200T Metallic Inductance EMI Suppressed Conductor.

The manufacturers OE lead set for these vehicles have 5mm diameter cables. Magnecor make replacement sets in 8mm & 8.5mm diameter cable with the correct fittings, although they may not resemble the OE type.

Magnecor's KV85 Competition (8.5mm) Ignition Cables feature Magnecor's exclusive 2.5mm high capacity Metallic Inductance EMI Suppressed conductor consisting of stainless steel wire precisely wound at 200 turns per inch over a ferrimagnetic core. The insulating jacket is made entirely of Magnecor's exclusive TC-1500-HS high strength aerospace grade silicone rubber, and its single layer construction will prolong the jacket's insulating ability by conducting extreme heat away from hot-spots that occur near over-the-limit heat sources.

Pictures:

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02099.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02097.jpg

DSC02098.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: £5 to UK mainland

Breaking the whole car all uprated parts must go first,
fully forged engine developed by tunning developments done only 1100 miles £ 2000

Last edited: