C pillar- worth it or worth shit?

Just a feeler really.

CAr is already strutted up front and rear and will be lowered in next week or so.

Is a C pillar going to make much difference or am i paying for an aesthetically pleasing wardrobe rail in my back window?

Anyone have these?

Cheers

GTdan

In The Closet
you got a adjustable panhard rod?? i would buy one of these if your lowering it rather than a c pillar bar.

Glanza_cl

Member +
depends how far you want to take handling? if you already have good front and rear strut braces i don't think you will notice a huge difference straight off, you will find the back maybe more tight if that makes sense but if you don't already i would spend the money on a RARB.

GTdan

In The Closet
anyone link me up to these??

We're talking roll bars yes?

The most availableones are the whiteline brand.
The majority fo traders have stock or can get hold of them - dave at tm will probly have some in.
the adjustable pnahard rod is aroudn 100quid and rear antiroll bar (bear in mind the startlet doesnt have one) is around 130 for the fixed one, and 150 for the adjustable one.
from what ive read the RSR panhard rod is better, a its adjuasbtle at both ends and is stronger, but cost is around 180 and 2nd hand are like rocking horse poop