camshafts who fancies a group buy

for all them lads who regret running them cheap speedvisions cams including myself after my sad engine failure by sams cams and springs i still want cams...... but a much better set not a 5 minute machine job

thought i would try and gain some intrest on custom cams dave b can come by as we all no dave b a trusted tradder with great feedback there for to say will not let us down or will not get poor quality camshafts

ive seen some ivans cams that look nice maybe a simlar spec to them

anyone out there who wants the same ???

thats good news 2 people hopfully there be a few more and if we can all agree to have same spec or if daves winning to even do a group buy on a good price he will offer the specs

roughly how much and what difference is noticed?

hopfully a good price if we can get enough people intrested im sure daves winning to sell for a good price, and power increase depends on your set up but if the heads shimd well and are fit correctly you could see 15bhp and over again depending on the degree of the cams you go for

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
Ivan Tighe cams are probably the best on the market.. Albeit a wee bit too pricey, but rest assured that they are the best set you could choose.

Kon

weakboy2

Member +
good question, i think dan thinks by adding cams his car will have mega bhp! tbh cams lose power low down and driveability at the expense of a possible higher output due to more boost being able to flow (assuming major headwork has been carried out to support the new found flowing ability of the cams) unless your running mega boost or a humungous turbo the stock cams are probs all you need IMO.

282 deg cam are usless for drag, but are ok for track. and they are far to big for the road, the car would need to be idling at 2000rpm maybe more. if its for drag high lift is what you want.