Can anyone photoshop this for me?

Kelly

Member +
Hi

Can anyone photo shop this pic of bens car so the car is kawasaki green as its being sprayed nxt month and want to see what its will look like with the volks.
Its also going to have some black logo's (small ish) but i can add that laters :)

thanx in advance

DSC00745.jpg

GTti

Member +
Kawasaki green with white and black should go well, wheels should be ok too.

Be awesome for a motorsport car, Kelly what profile are those tyres? 55?

Kelly

Member +
the wheels are gold tho thats the only thing that worry's me. the windows are now tinted black and the green will have bits of black on it in places! i.e the venting on the rear of the jam bonnet! think its also guna have a clear pearly colour on top too so its not so in your face green! all the locks and gt turbo badges are coming off too :)

basically we making into the track car it should be :) the bodyshop logo will be in black with a lil gold trim hopefully to match the volks!

yeh they 55's luke

GTti

Member +
I was wondering how long it'd take to turn it into a fully track prepared beast. I think as long as you have a little white and black on the car, the gold wheels will be fine. On a fully green car they may appear a little more odd.

I'm going for white car, orange wheels, orange sprayed cage and some other blue and orange sponsorship decals I have lying around ;) Bit like a porsche theme.

Kelly

Member +
sounds interesting luke

ther19 wheels we have for sale use be sprayed bright orange! looked wicked! lol dont know where to keep white bits on there though?

well couldnt refuse the spray job as its free and the paint is fading on the roof and peelin slightly so could do with some TLC

Kelly

Member +
i wonder what that reminds me of...................................................??

Norris Designs EVO

cant say when this is been in motion that norris designs "evo" has ever crossed my mind
anyhow this green thing will be able take corners :p

yeh sorry bronze excuse my brain

Kelly

Member +
Go for it, with these things you hesitate about doing it, but in the end it'll be wow! :p

hope so Luke!

tbh right now with the volks and the tints the car looks the nicest it eevr has just worried about when we see it green we wont like it! but then try think that when its hammering the tracks im sure it will be noticeable :)

Kelly

Member +
The norris design is a more subtle colour, think you should use that kelly.

well im putting my faith in the guy who is spraying it, like i said above he mentioned putting another layer or paint on top to give it some extra umph! rather than just being a solid green!

Dan3SGTE

Member +
im nearly certain that the Norris evo is actually Kawasaki Green too... its just come out more vibrant in the photoshop.

Kelly

Member +
im nearly certain that the Norris evo is actually Kawasaki Green too... its just come out more vibrant in the photoshop.

could be. the whole reason behind it is ben likes the green and the bodyshop who is sprayin the car his logo colours are kawasaki green.