Car Broken into last night : (

DanzaEP91

My Glanza was broken into last night. They wrenched the lock out and stole my head unit and broke the bracket for the boost controller screen. I need a new door and lock now! Gutted

Any one got a drivers door for a glanza???

DanzaEP91

No havent got an alarm unfortunatly, im waiting to have one fitted. Any of you guys recomend a good Alarm? These thives were fast and obviously knew wot they were doing.

@Adam_Glanza - How far away from Essex are you? Pm how much you want for it? Ill have to get it sprayed silver to suit. Will i have to get a new lock set?

Thx for the replys people.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I got the Clifford Viper Pager alarm system with Anit Lift and proximity sensors. Real good piece of kit for reasonable money.

cole

Member +
im happy with my toad 1 it cost me 260 quid with proximity sensors although there a pain in the arse and most of the time you have them turned off anyway lol

DanzaEP91

Ive been looking at some alarms. Im sure this has been covered many times on here but i assume there will be issues with people having turbo timers?

Nwimie

Member +
ive got a clifford G5 and it has built in turbo timer ;) IMO dont skimp on alarm the dearer ones are more expensive for a reason!

ped87

Member +
i had a clifford alarm on my glanza i know a guy in surrey that will do one with turbo timer and still give you the paperwork for the insurance company