Car damaged again, same area on the same wing :(

ady_glanza

Member +
Hello all

Just heard my alarm beeping so quickly raced outside and saw like around 4 kids from next door 2 of them on bikes looking at it whilst alarm was beeping.

Upon inspecting i've found the passenger wing damaged again as its been dented with deep black marks and there is also a couple of other spots where the paint has been taken off. I know one of those kids have done it as i went out they just start moving away whilst their mum was looking at it from the upstairs window telling them to go to the back garden so she has clearly seen them do it.

This is the second time it has been done to the car and last time i had to have the wing resprayed and a dent pulled out. The kids are around 8 to 10 years old and its most likely they are riding very close to the cars and a handle has made contact with the wing with quite some force for the alarm to go off.

It's well out of order as i expected the parent to come around and at least discuss the damage as it is visible as the car is white and the main mark made by the damage is black.

Now i'll have to fork out again for a respray and dent removal until it happens again, and there isn't a garage or driveway at the house i can park it on

c3dpo

Member +
nope call the police mate! Say you witnessed it, they often come around especially on sunday just to scare the shite out of these runnaways.

know what its like mate, my 206cc gti and pulsar got shot at by catapuls and air guns!!!!!

_iforget_glanza

Untrusted Seller
i would go around and discuss it with the parent and say u seen them make contact with the wing , just say u dont kno which one it was.if the parent of the kids denys anything then just say "well im gona have to persue this further then as its not the first time its happend".that otta scare them a little but into coughing up to fix it mate....

stuarty1

Member +
i would go round and say tbh they wouldnt like it done to them plus police wont do nout so they wont or u could just steal there bikes and no more prob we fuckers

Reeco

Member +
run one of the kids down in your car, then get your mum to call you into your back garden so you can get away with it to? ;) but in all seriousness what a bunch of wankers, i would have definatley went round there and said you definatley saw one of them doing it.

ASHep82

Member +
all my previous cars use to get little scratches and dents from kids playing around next to it. 2 of my cars even got keyed so decided to buy CCTV and put them on so I can see who does what,cost me £300 for 4 cameras and a dvr.I know it's a lot of money to spend and we shoudnt have to spend it but to be honest it's better to get cameras then you can prove who it was.anyway I busted one guy keying te last car I had and made him pay £300 and the best thing is I got quoted £35 to get rid of 95% of the scratch.

ady_glanza

Member +
Thanks for all your replies

The parents were in the garden again with the kids yesterday evening whilst i was out examining the dent with my friend. I didn't get any apology or anything even though the kids mother clearly witnessed it.

The dad of the kids is a bit of an idiot as he once went around to anothe parents house with a baseball bat due to the kids swearing at each other.

whiteglanzav

Member +
Kidknapp one of them and make him spill the beans on who did it if there only 8-10 they should be easy to grab .........

Lol