Car magazines

200BlownHorses

Fresh Recruit
Just finished reading Japanese Performance. This took me about 20 mins cover to cover. Now i feel a bit robbed. Does anyone else think car mags are too expensive given that theres not actually that much in them once you take out all the adverts?

Arnold

Lifer
Yep I have to agree. If I've got a mates car in one i'll check it out but otherwise they're not that good anymore and like you say, full of ads too.

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
IMO they died as the internet really took over over the last 10 years. Why pay for it when you can see it for free?

Johnny_C

Lifer
i used to buy banzai every month,but have giving up as i think its a rip off for tthe amount of content in it(will buy it if theres a starlet featured though)
speedhunters is where its at.

weeJohn

Lifer
I get track driver magazine free every month, its got good articles about cars and driving techniques in there plus a few adverts now as its picking up in popularity.

MarcoGTTurbo

Member +
Magazines are fading really....Internet and car forums are mainly to blame :( the guys that have thumbs up for magazines are probably past it now anyways......

que for weejohn, johnny_c to retaliate now :)

ha ha ha!!!

Johnny_C

Lifer
Magazines are fading really....Internet and car forums are mainly to blame :( the guys that have thumbs up for magazines are probably past it now anyways......

que for weejohn, johnny_c to retaliate now :)

ha ha ha!!!

lol,im far from past it,cant say the same for weejohn but....:rolleyes: