Carbon Fibre Bonnet Stolen

kellygt

Member +
Limerick/Clare Area
Taken Early Sunday Morning 23/05/10
Any help in recovering it would be much appreciated, PM me

GT-Cutie

Fresh Recruit
Ya they broke into car (no broken window or forced entry) rolled it back a bit behind a wall and took off bonnet And tried a tug on dump valve and had oil cap (updated one) screwed right off ready to go but got disturbed also took his oakleys I got him for his bday last yr and face of stereo his safe pass and dumper ticket!!!!! Looks to b foreign nationals!!!! Have tip off but no proof as of yet seemingly Garda said that any old model Toyota key will open the lock cause barrell gets worn???? Anyone heard this b4 because car was locked

corofin12345

Member +
fuck sake.. im not goin sayin over here but its very easy 2 get into these cars and you dont need a key at all and no damage will be visible.. scummy fucks...

Last edited:

TURBO2010

Member +
mabe but an ad up on donedeal mate looking for a carbon bonnet with a different area adress ect.!!! and c if the scum try to sell it!!

vick

Member +
this sounds very foreign national doesnt it...swap for merc wheels
im goin to ring in a min

no answer the name on the ad is brendan remains to be seen if brendan answers the phone

ah no it nt foreign national mate i ring the man a few weeks ago he had a silver glanza for breaking

No, thats not his bonnet. His bonnet and scoop were all one piece and it had no stickers. Nice one for keeping a look out, I'll tell him that people are still keeping an eye out :)

s.murphy

Leinster Area Rep.
Any marks etc on the bonnet? Anything that would help on the slim chance someone that sees this is offered it.

Dont know if anyone does this, but might be no harm for anyone with a carbon bonnet to put some sort of small id mark somewhere on the inside not obvious to help ID it if this happens them or if they stumble across one. Just an idea.

Stuart

kellygt

Member +
Hey guys thanks for the replys and the help I recovered the bonnet myself it was on a
Glanza S driving around the Corbally area in Limerick around 5 minutes drive away from my house what a dumbass that he thought he would get away with it knowing it was stolen from my car he nearly had an accident in his pants when I took it off him little Ahole got the names of the people that stole it aswell

OllieTurbo

Member +
Hey guys thanks for the replys and the help I recovered the bonnet myself it was on a
Glanza S driving around the Corbally area in Limerick around 5 minutes drive away from my house what a dumbass that he thought he would get away with it knowing it was stolen from my car he nearly had an accident in his pants when I took it off him little Ahole got the names of the people that stole it aswell

Revenge is probbaly one of the best feelings :)

malcolmgt

Member +
how did you know it was that person?
what actually happened, you just go uip and say tahts mine?
did you tell the police?

kellygt

Member +
At Malcolmgt, I've had the bonnet nearly 5 years so I knew every mark scratch and chip on it so we were passing a pub in Limerick and my brother spotted a White Glanza

parked outside with a carbon bonnet that hadnt been on the car a week before as my bro knew the car so we pulled up alongside it and I knew immediately it was

mine so I confronted the little turd and he nearly crapped in his pants because he knew it was stolen off my car to answer your question about the police they were

contacted the day after it was stolen and the most help they gave me was to tell me claim for more than what was stolen off my car typical Irish guards dont want

to know if it means they actually have to do any work it took me nearly 9 weeks to get my bonnet back but I wasnt going to give up till I got it back

Sorry about the late reply to this thread as I didnt have the internet at home for a while