Carina II owner saying hi!

Rhythmeister

Member +
Evening folks, I'm getting me a Eunos roadster in the morning from Doncaster (Brigg actually) and taking her back over here to rainy Belfast. Just thought I'd see what sort of wheels you folks had for sale as I'd like to get me some nice old 15" Jap' style ones on there to keep the acceleration, gain some grip and shed some rolling weight.
Hope I can create enough posts in the very near future to be allowed in on the tasty Lenso and Rota-fest! :rockon:

Jay

Admin
Welcome to the site lad,

there's a dedicated wheel thread in the photo section of the site to get your mouth watering. The Sales sections should give you an eye for what's on offer at the minute.

Cheers,

Jay

Rhythmeister

Member +
Cheers Jay, whereabout in Down are ya? I'm a (Warren)point man meself and hopefully you'll see/ hear the Eunos sport echoing thru the Mournes soon enough! It's from Mr. Dave Lewis in Brigg who seems to be on Pistonheads as well as the MX-5 OC forum I've just joined :)

Jay

Admin
I'm in Portavogie mate, if you contact Trevor on here (username is um well Trevor) he's well into his MX5's and can hook you up with parts and other associated madness. Pity you didn't join sooner as he has quite a few for sale!

Rhythmeister

Member +
Cheers ears, if I get bored of having a sexy black Eunos sport with strut brace and LSD then I'll maybe move to an inferior model at some point in the future :p Wouldn't mind a 1.8 Mk1 but I don't wanna pay even more tax when the noo labour reforms come in...:mad:

Jay

Admin
I'll maybe move to an inferior model at some point in the future :p

He's been supercharging and turbocharging a few in past months. You should give him a shout if you are ever going down the same routes in the future. A few of them have been right little monsters ;)