cat back standard gt starlet exhast system

matty gt

Member +
wtd standard gt starlet exhast system pics added

as above cash waiting lads putting my gt advance back to factory standard well trying anyways this exhaust is a real pain in my ass trying to get one
IMG-20140223-WA0000_zps5f5111a4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

have a ep91 Fujitsubo Exhaust system cat back as a trade

Last edited:

Paul_JJ

Member +
I have a CAT if you're interested and got an HKS exhaust which needs repairs - which is yours for £30 the whole lot including 2 resonators...

matty gt

Member +
sorry if ya picked me up wrong paul i have the cat am trying to put the car back to factory standard mate i have posted pics up of what i am looking for thanks all the same

Jay

Admin
Pretty sure I have a few odds and ends of the stock system Matty, there might be enough to put together a full system. I'll have a look today mate.

What other OEM bits are you looking?

Jay

matty gt

Member +
Thanks a million jay also need a momo gear knob mate i have ordered a full gt exhaust system from Toyota jay however Toyota parts man rang the other day and said that the chrome tail pipes were discontinued middle section not due for delivery till 17/04/14 and back box no delivery date on Toyota system i have a feeling ill be getting another phone call to say is discontinued to sick so i want to get a full system to keep me going till the new one arrives as i have sold my hks hi power silent exhaust system and now car is off the road again :( i am and will but back to the the very same way she rolled off the Toyota production line bought the new hub caps an all jay

o and door decals jay the gt advance ones and new decals for the back reproduction ones what ever is out there cash waiting jay

Last edited:

Jay

Admin
Right, I'll need to dig them out and clean them properly before I'm 100% on condition but so far there's two centre sections blowing out in the normal spot, another broken in the normal spot, a backbox in rough condition and a backbox in decent condition. I think a welder and a bit of hammerite might make them presentable again.

Jay

matty gt

Member +
sound jay looks like could be another 550 km round trip i wait on your reply mate ill throw you extra for not taking the ecu off you messed you around in fairness just shows you what a decant bloke you are

matty gt

Member +
jay good news i rang toyota today and the back box has a delivery date 04/05/14 and centre 17/04/14 so if you could scrap p a system till then to keep me going that would be great
i also nee the following

aircon radiator
do you have 14" starlet steelies
momo gearknob
uncut parcel shelf
toyota tool kit

and i am sure there will be other stuff