Ccm plug and pay standalone ecu kit is here :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
Well the kit just landed with me looks the part comes with duel maps for both fuel and spark , launch control , flat shift , nos control or anti lag ! Over the moon with it should have it fitted and running Friday nite il keep u all up dated on things , if any ones wanted one as a diy kit with full info on how to wire it up and a base map the price would be to start with 500 pounds+ post that's the ecu(lc etc r options) , 2.5bar map sesor , wiring loom with full guide for fitting , tuning cable and cd with all the info and soft ware u need
the plug in kit will be abit more but the wiring if u want to do it diy is very easy

Last edited:

clarkytrd

Member +
feck the emu, I'l be getting one of these.

what price will you be looking for to fit and map it?

thanks chris
john

Sounds like i will be coming up to you in the new year to get you to fit one for me.great job bud and best of luck with it.

clarkytrd

Member +
so its 600 for everything above, just with the model specific harness so it can plug straight in?!

is it handy enough to set up a base map so i can just fit it, map it, then drive up to yourself and get a proper map on it?!

Johnny_C

Lifer
chris whats the craic with the loom?
do you supply it?i mean would it be left so that the standard ecu can be plugged in again at anytime it need be?

clarkytrd

Member +
If its not plug and play it will have to be hardwired in

But it is Plug and Play, but it still has to be wired in?!.

So if I pay the extra, I wanna know if it comes with a harness so then I can just 'Plug and Play'.

Can someone enlighten me on this whole thing as I'm new to this side of things.

Thanks

J25GTi

Lifer
Yes. There is two options. 500quid for the NON plug and play that requires wiring. Or 600is for the plug and play that just plugs in